Just Wondering

camper49

We are getting a premium Bon Voyage gift from the Players Club. Our cruise is a B2B. I have heard that b2b cruisers receive a "gift" on the second leg of their cruise. It would be a waste ( i hate to waste) to receive another basket. Should i check with guest services & see if it could be changed for a bottle of wine?

I've read on here that you can do that, but do not have first hand knowledge. I noticed no one else responded so I thought i'd try....

One does not always receive their players club gift anyhow. In the event we end up with two...then i will find someone to share it with !!!

We are getting a premium Bon Voyage gift from the Players Club. Our cruise is a B2B. I have heard that b2b cruisers receive a "gift" on the second leg of their cruise. It would be a waste ( i hate to waste) to receive another basket. Should i check with guest services & see if it could be changed for a bottle of wine?

What is a b2b? Balcony? Is that why U get a basket? I want one haah

You don't always receive a gift for a back to back cruise so assuming they ARE giving you something by asking for something else is a little.... well...

I realize that a gift for b2b is just that --"a gift". Was just not wanting anything to go to waste!! I never ask for anything...and i imagine i won't ask for "something else"... it was just a thought !!! And in the event we do get a "gift" , maybe i can put a smile on someone's face by giving it away !!

Archived