Where will I meet excursion in GC?

Brudette

Kind of a random question...

We're doing a Snuba excursion through Carnival in Grand Cayman. We're in port from 10-6, and the excursion starts at 2:30. Hoping to be able to squeeze in some beach time prior to the excursion, but I'm wondering where we will be meeting for it- on the ship? On the beach somewhere? If anyone knows where this or similar excursions usually meet, it would help me be able to plan the timing for the beach. Thanks!

Kind of a random question...

We're doing a Snuba excursion through Carnival in Grand Cayman. We're in port from 10-6, and the excursion starts at 2:30. Hoping to be able to squeeze in some beach time prior to the excursion, but I'm wondering where we will be meeting for it- on the ship? On the beach somewhere? If anyone knows where this or similar excursions usually meet, it would help me be able to plan the timing for the beach. Thanks!

You will meet the excursions on shore in the area by where you will be dropped off. It will be hard to miss.

Archived