Roy Flowers Tours in St. John

Has anyone taken a tour of St. John with a colleague of Roy Flowers? Roy is booked for the day in October that I was looking to book him for but he stated that he could book me with one of his colleagues. Roy is highly recommanded but I have not seen anything about his colleague.

We contacted Roy for a tour next September and he was already booked for our port day, so we agreed to a tour led by one of his colleagues. Roy is still "in charge" from an administrative standpoint (setting up meeting information, serving as contact, etc.), so I am pretty confident that he will do his best to make sure we have a good experience with another tour guide from his organization. I have communicated with Roy on several occasions via email, as we are organizing a group tour with members from our Cruise Critic roll call. He has always replied promptly and answered any questions we posed. It seems that his organization is not very large, so his vans fill quickly.

• 1 month later...

I am looking for a couple of others to join my wife and I on a tour in St John - Carnival Glory leaves out of Boston on the June 18th..and will be in St John i think on the 20th or 21st. I too wouldn't mind touring with Roy's backup - seems to me that Roy would employ those who have similar skills...so I'lm still confident it would be a great tour.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have an email for Roy's Tours? Have tried the one listed on TripAdvisor with not success. We will be in St John in September and hoped he was available the day we will be there.

We are Australians travelling on Caribbean Princess "Canada and New England" leaving NYC on 15 September 12. We are booked with Roy's Tours for our stop in St John on the 18th and, through our roll call, have joined with a Canadian couple for the day. There is room in the vehicle for another couple - so would be interested in hearing from anyone who would like to join with us. I have found Roy is very responsive on the email address above too.

• 4 weeks later...

We took a tour with one of Roy's colleagues, Mike last month. He was great, he is the first person that Roy uses. I believe that all of the others he would use would be excellent as well. I would rate this tour as one of the top 2-3 I have taken anywhere. If you are trusting your reputation to a colleague the better be good!! If Roy is booked ask for Mike.

• 2 weeks later...
We took a tour with one of Roy's colleagues, Mike last month. He was great, he is the first person that Roy uses. I believe that all of the others he would use would be excellent as well. I would rate this tour as one of the top 2-3 I have taken anywhere. If you are trusting your reputation to a colleague the better be good!! If Roy is booked ask for Mike.

Always happy to hear comments like this ! THANKS !

• 10 months later...
I am looking for a couple of others to join my wife and I on a tour in St John - Carnival Glory leaves out of Boston on the June 18th..and will be in St John i think on the 20th or 21st. I too wouldn't mind touring with Roy's backup - seems to me that Roy would employ those who have similar skills...so I'lm still confident it would be a great tour.

oops

Our 'Roy Tour' last October was done by Donny; we were informed in advance. We ended up having a mantra, "What happens in the van, stays in the van!" We had a fabulous and hysterical time.

Archived