AquaClass toiletries?

tobymonster

Can someone remind me what toiletries you get in AQ?

I'm trying to figure out what I need to bring with me... I know I need to bring my hair stuff (b/c I'm picky) but if I can get away with not bringing body wash or lotion (or at least only bringing enough for while at hotels in Rome & Venice), that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Can someone remind me what toiletries you get in AQ?

I'm trying to figure out what I need to bring with me... I know I need to bring my hair stuff (b/c I'm picky) but if I can get away with not bringing body wash or lotion (or at least only bringing enough for while at hotels in Rome & Venice), that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Body wash, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, nail file. All you want! Lemongrass. You'll also get (one time facial mist spray, chapstick, and loofah slippers.

What's in the room is not the same quality as the products sold in the spa. I bring my own toiletries, but Elemis has a wonderful collection of soaps and lotions that are worth the try... if you've never tried them before. CC sells shampoos and conditioners on the ship as well. There is a hair salon on board. At a minimum, you will need to bring a toothbrush, toothpaste, mouth wash, and dental floss. Most definitely bring sunscreen. I have not seen any on board.

Lemongrass hydrating shampoo, lemongrass hydratiny cream conditioner, lemongrass body wash, lemongrass moisture lotion, lemongrass lip balm. The lip balm is good stuff, it leaves your lips very soft, not cakey like chap stick. They are made by elemis.

Assuming the cabin steward would re-stock the basic items if running low on a longer duration cruise? We're on for 15 nights for the December Transatlantic on Silhouette.

Toiletries are restocked as required in all cabin categories not just AQ. Your steward will do it without asking.

Thanks, everyone!

I thought I remembered there being body wash and lotion that I liked (the lemongrass stuff), but didn't want to risk getting there and being SOL if they just had a bar of soap and no lotion!

I appreciate all the info :-D

Are mens and women's disposable razors provided? If so, can anyone say what kind?

No.

They might have some basic disposable razors at guest relations but if they do it will probably be a non-branded very inexpensive item. They also might sell slightly nicer things at the on-board stores but there will not be much of a selection. You'll do much better bringing your own or stopping at a land based store before you head to the ship.

Archived