My Review of Celebrity Silhouette- Feb 22nd to March 5th, 2012

Cruising Forever!

I believe your cabin was just below the pool deck--was noise from above ever an issue in your cabin--people walking -moving chairs? cleaning the deck?

Really appreciated all the time and effort that went into this review. We are sailing on Silhouette May 18th down the Adriatic and Med. Can't wait!!

Thanks again for your tips, but then maybe Celebrity will have incorporated a few of them!

Susan

Celebrity talked to me about some of the things I thought needed improvement, so we will see. Lol

:)

I believe your cabin was just below the pool deck--was noise from above ever an issue in your cabin--people walking -moving chairs? cleaning the deck?

No, I don't remember too much noise... I think it was a little forward of the pool... We might have heard some items being moved about but no major or ongoing noise. Very quiet. I would take this cabin again... Excellent location for the elevators!

Cheers, Paul

I actually have the oppty to take room right next to the elevator-

I assume the elevator is some what separated from the cabins on the AQ level, so that noise is not problematic

I actually saw that cabin 1550 was avaialble--and I was going to book it and then it was gone--but I am booking a cabin a few cabins away

I actually have the oppty to take room right next to the elevator-

I assume the elevator is some what separated from the cabins on the AQ level, so that noise is not problematic

We were in 1550; our friends were in 1546 and Dad was in 1540. None of us had any noise problems from the elevators or from the deck above other than typical cruise ship noises. :D

Edited by Cruisin' Forever!

Thanks so much. You brought back many great memories.

We were on the Silhouette in January and loved it. We're booked on the Eclipse next year but we'll really miss The Porch and The Hideaway. (Two things they should add to the other Solstice class ships.)

Just read your review and felt like I was back on the ship. It was a wonderful relaxing cruise with 5 great friends. The pictures are fantastic! Have not tried AC but would definitely like to try it after reading your review.

We go out of Bayonne and love it. :)

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Well' date=' it took me a LONG time to write this review for this gorgeous ship, but I finally have it ready to go! This is a picture intensive page without thumbnails, so it might take a great deal of time to load on slower connections. Also, some iPads with low memory (like our first gen iPad) will NOT load all of the pictures.

All of my Cruise Reviews can be reached via the link below, or you can go directly to the Celebrity Silhouette review here:

http://home.comcast.net/~pmccullough/cruise/Silhouette%2012/Silhouette%2012.htm

To all of you about to sail or planning to sail Silhouette in the future, have a GREAT time on our new favorite Celebrity ship!

Bon Voyage,

Paul

-------------------------------

Hi Paul ... Do you have another link option for your reviews as when I click on it all I get I an add for paying for domains ....

Thank you in advance

Cat:)

• 5 months later...
-------------------------------

Hi Paul ... Do you have another link option for your reviews as when I click on it all I get I an add for paying for domains ....

Thank you in advance

Cat:)

OMG! I really need to get back on CC more...

So sorry to take so long to get back to you.

Comcast cancelled all web pages from their service (grrr...) so I just recently set up a new webpage. But it's still a work in progress.

Here's the new location... it might have some broken links here and there, but it should work for the most part:

pndcruisereviews.com

Cheers,

Paul

Edited by Cruisin' Forever!