Rome all in one day shore excursion

Hi Tina, I've just rturned from an Island cruise aboard the Island Escape and in my booklet of available excursions it says the Rome - All in one day is an active one (based on Easy, Medium and Active) we did Rome ourselves on the train which is easy and only cost 9 Euros and lets you use the Metro in Rome too but it's a lot of walking if you want to see the main sites.

We have done both the "Rome in one day" and the tour which also includes the Vatican.

It's a long day and does not include lunch. I suggest that you include the Vatican tour. They cost about the same and you miss very little of the Rome tour. It's also less walking.

I have , we got dropped of at the Colleseum and after being shown the area around we had some free time.Then we walked along the street to the forum and Trajan's colum.From here we visited the Pantheon then the Trevi fountain and had a break for lunch .We then got on the coach and went to the Vatican .It is alot of walking and there were times i was stuggling to keep up with the tour guide .

Archived