*best* bartender ever - Celebrity Equinox

LegalCat

We had such great service from this bar tender that I really wanted to put his name out there in case anyone has a future cruise planned for the Equinox. Our group of 6 really debated back and forth on getting liquor passes - we decided against it. There were numerous happy hours every day on board, and they were a really good deal. Basically, you got 50% off your tab, *ALL* drinks available at the bar were included... we had people in our group having scotch, whiskey, shots, mixed drinks, martinis, beers etc... we found the Ensemble Bar which had happy hour from 4-5 almost every single day, and the most fantastic bar tender named Dummer Gonzalez but he goes by G. I have to say that he is probably the best bar tender I've ever had on a cruise period. He took great pride in his drinks, the drinks were properly made to perfection, he was attentive and had us coming back every day for happy hour. We probably drank a lot more than we would have because of the great service. Also, G was the Tuscan Grille bartender from 5 pm onwards each evening and on the day we planned to go to Tuscan we mentioned it to him and he actually came out to our table to make sure our drinks were satisfactory.

So, if you are having a future cruise on Equinox make sure you go for happy hour at the Ensemble Bar and request G!!

Archived