Future Cruise Voucher & Not Splitting Credit

MrPaulAR

Just booked last minute cruise for the Conquest on 4/22 and it's been paid in full. I'm guessing that since it's paid in full the part that would have been for $100 off booking will be applied towards onboard credit.

Also, my wife is going with one of her friends and does not want to split the voucher between the two of them but wants the OBC all to herself. Is that an option?

Just booked last minute cruise for the Conquest on 4/22 and it's been paid in full. I'm guessing that since it's paid in full the part that would have been for $100 off booking will be applied towards onboard credit.

Also, my wife is going with one of her friends and does not want to split the voucher between the two of them but wants the OBC all to herself. Is that an option?

I'd like to have an answer to this too. Same situation for me.

yes, i read that you just need to go to guest services first day and tell them that it's her voucher, her credit. thats what i'm going to do on our cruise coming up as it's just too much a pain to say, ok, you guys owe me this much yada yada. lol

I don't think you will be able to use it.

1. I think your cruise is to close

2. It says you have to redeem it before cruise is paid in full.

3. To get your $100 deposit back, you will need to send to Carnival via mail service.

Let us know how this turns out.

My cruise is 4/22 also and I have a FCV voucher... I tried to redeem it online for weeks and it wouldn't work when I hit the submit button. I forgot about it until today so I called- they couldn't do it for me at the moment because promotions needs to at this last minute. So I have to call tomorrow between 8-5 eastern time. I'd call asap tomorrow if I were you so your wife can still use her certificate.

We booked a last minute cruise and filled out the form on line. They just gave us the whole amount as OBC. It showed up as $25 for me and then $25 and $100 for the DH since it was his voucher. We had no trouble.

you might get the $100. that would have gone to the payment put back on to your credit card.

I don't think you will be able to use it.

1. I think your cruise is to close

2. It says you have to redeem it before cruise is paid in full.

3. To get your $100 deposit back, you will need to send to Carnival via mail service.

Let us know how this turns out.

I used on in September and I booked in August...I had them do it over the phone. I got my OBC on ship and I got $100 back on my credit card in a week.

Archived