Excursions: Eastern Carib. in Sept.

A02

Hello all!

I was looking online at the HAL website for excursions and I noticed that both Tortola and St. Thomas have nothing listed - you can't even expand them. There are options for HMC and Nassau though. Is this because of the season, or will things start popping up the closer the cruise gets?

We're leaving the 17th of September.

Hello all!

I was looking online at the HAL website for excursions and I noticed that both Tortola and St. Thomas have nothing listed - you can't even expand them. There are options for HMC and Nassau though. Is this because of the season, or will things start popping up the closer the cruise gets?

We're leaving the 17th of September.

As you get closer to the cruise you will see more listings. The same thing happened with us for our upcoming May cruise. I doubt if it is just because of the season. Just check back on the site as it gets closer to your cruise. Hope you have a Great Cruise!

Can't remember where I read this (probably hollandamerica.com, actually), but it seems like the magic number is 60 days before sailing. I was concerned about only seeing excursions for HMC and Nassau, too...call it a question I wanted to know but was afraid to ask. ;)

... but it seems like the magic number is 60 days before sailing. I was concerned about only seeing excursions for HMC and Nassau, too...call it a question I wanted to know but was afraid to ask. ;)

We've found that true with HAL excursions ... by 60 Days ALL PORTS have a listing for the excursions offered by the ship.

Have fun planning & Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

Archived