Port of Tampa - Parking Question

We are leaving in November on Legend of the Seas out of Tampa. We still haven't officially decided if we will fly or drive. Our question(s): Is the parking covered? Is it safe; ie, from criminals, mother nature, bad drivers? We have left our vehicles for extended periods at airports before, but didn't want to get there and be upset about the safety of our car.

Thanks in advance! :)

Tina

We drove down and parked there in 2003 and it's super nice and covered.

We drove up in front of the port termial and unloaded our luggage and DH went on and parked the van while I waited. When we returned the porter took our luggage all the way across the street and to our van, super nice guy. Don't know about now, but when we went you paid after your cruise as you exited the parking garage. I left the money for our parking in the van hidden of course, so I would be sure and have the money for parking on return, just in case I went wild on board and spent all my cash!!! HA!!!

Also you can do a web search and go to port tampa and see for yourself. Also you can go to webshots and search for photo's of port tampa.

Hope this helps

March

Archived