Change of Cabin/Luggage tags

NW Pacific

Just changed our cabin, ten days before sail away. Went form Balcony to Mini, deck 10 to 11. No time for new luggage tags, NCL agent said not to black out old ones with new cabin number (both are Aft) because they have different color codes. Printed out new ones, they came out balck&white, should I use these, or JUST trust that Porter in San Pedro will put on new appropriate tags? Never did this before, am sure it will all work out but looking for what you all did with a change of cabin close to sailing??

Just changed our cabin, ten days before sail away. Went form Balcony to Mini, deck 10 to 11. No time for new luggage tags, NCL agent said not to black out old ones with new cabin number (both are Aft) because they have different color codes. Printed out new ones, they came out balck&white, should I use these, or JUST trust that Porter in San Pedro will put on new appropriate tags? Never did this before, am sure it will all work out but looking for what you all did with a change of cabin close to sailing??

Use the ones you printed out. That is what I have done.

You can also go into where you print your edocs.

They have a link there to print luggage tags.

I have done this several times at the last minute change.

I use a large label type paper, but regular paper will work too. I would just reinforce it with some sort of tape.

Use the ones you printed. They are very strong if you fold according to the directions ending up with six layers. I have seen bags in the hall with the paper tags almost off the bag when some just fold them in 1/2 and attach to the bag.

Archived