2013/14 Aus and NZ on RCCL

The 2013/14 Australia and New Zealand cruises out on the Royal Carribean site.Looking at the September Alaska,Vancouver to Hawaii then back to Sydney on the Rhapsody.35 nights all up.Has anyone cruised this itinerary? Is it too long?

Regards Elaine.

The 2013/14 Australia and New Zealand cruises out on the Royal Carribean site.Looking at the September Alaska,Vancouver to Hawaii then back to Sydney on the Rhapsody.35 nights all up.Has anyone cruised this itinerary? Is it too long?

Regards Elaine.

A cruise could never be too long, Elaine. Sounds great. :)

A cruise could never be too long, Elaine. Sounds great. :)

You are right about that.I'm looking at a cruisetour of Alaska as I would really like to go on the train that travels to Denali National Park.

Elaine.

Regards Elaine.

Hello Elaine,

Are you inferring that the Alaskan 2014 is also open? Could only still see 2012/2013 on the site. We are interested in the same tour with Radiance from Seward to Hawaii on Sept 2014 plus precruise Denali.

Sorry,I was talking about Alaska in 2013.I'm thinking about doing the Alaskan cruisetour on Radiance then changing to the Rhapsody for our cruise back to Sydney.

Regards Elaine.

OK, thats fine, i'll just keep waiting a while. Have to agree about Radiance in Alaska - many say she has a better itinerary.

Archived