Voucher for Specialty Restaurant and Spa Treatment

Help - I received a voucher for 2 people for dinner at a specialty restaurant and 1 spa treatment per cabin from my TA. The voucher states the email I received is a virtual voucher and should serve as my notification only and will not be accepted by the ship for proof - the ship has received a manifest with my booking number that denotes we are eligible for the offer.

Has anyone received vouchers from your TA and can you explain the process of how it works? What do I need to do to make the reservation at the restaurant and spa? Do I go to Guest Relations?

Thank you all in advance for any help!!

Edited by malakie

Help - I received a voucher for 2 people for dinner at a specialty restaurant and 1 spa treatment per cabin from my TA. The voucher states the email I received is a virtual voucher and should serve as my notification only and will not be accepted by the ship for proof - the ship has received a manifest with my booking number that denotes we are eligible for the offer.

Has anyone received vouchers from your TA and can you explain the process of how it works? What do I need to do to make the reservation at the restaurant and spa? Do I go to Guest Relations?

Thank you all in advance for any help!!

I received them too. I am just gonna print the vouchers and show them when I book my treatment and/or when we sit down for dinner.

This is a great perk. I received this combo once before and was very skeptical, but it all worked fine. I didn't even need to print it out. I made my reservation once onboard and mentioned the voucher and they were able to look it up and everything was fine. (Printing it out was a LOT of ink).

You can print the vouchers, but the ship will have a list. Still, you need to make your reservations, stating you have a voucher. The spa vouchers are good for a specific service and amount, stated as good only on a port day. I have found that depending on the staff, you can ask to book on a sea day, and/or apply a dollar amount to a different service. Of course, expect the upsell. For the dinner vouchers, you may or may not have a dollar amount specified. If you are going to more than one venue, use your coupon on the one with the more expensive upcharge. Hope this helps!

I have found that depending on the staff, you can ask to book on a sea day, and/or apply a dollar amount to a different service.

I did this on the Oasis. I got a deep tissue massage for $10 out of pocket cost and did it on a sea day. It was perfect since it was also my birthday that day.

You can print the vouchers, but the ship will have a list. Still, you need to make your reservations, stating you have a voucher. The spa vouchers are good for a specific service and amount, stated as good only on a port day. I have found that depending on the staff, you can ask to book on a sea day, and/or apply a dollar amount to a different service. Of course, expect the upsell. For the dinner vouchers, you may or may not have a dollar amount specified. If you are going to more than one venue, use your coupon on the one with the more expensive upcharge. Hope this helps!

This was true for us. They gave my wife a $125 credit for a more expensive treatment.

They are also pretty flexible on the port day requirement. If you make reservations early, you'll have the ability to book either early morning or late afternoon on a port day, so it should be easier to work in the spa treatment with any port activities you might have planned.

Edited by clarea

• 1 year later...

HI Malakie -

I have a booked cruise for May 2014 where I am being offered the spa treatment and specialty dining restaurant - on the TA's contract I signed, it stated the ship would receive a manifest of my booking #... assuming you already cruised since your posting, do you know if it worked out fine and if you received everything?

Thank you!!!