I'm booked on the Magic!

Dperkins125

Now, can someone give me some tips and pointers for this ship. Did you like it, if not why not?

The Italian restaurant on the ship costs money at night and is free for lunch. Go there on the first day when you board the ship for lunch because most people don't know that yet and it won't be crowded. As the week goes on it gets busier at lunchtime.

The spa is awesome! They have a spa pass available to buy that you can use the various treatment rooms unlimited during the week. Go check it out on the first day--they only allow a limited number of passes for sale.

There is an oceanside bbq on deck 5 for lunch on sea days.

The plaza cafe has a light breakfast option with no one ever there, they have the nasty scrambled eggs, various pastry's oatmeal, cereal and fruits. We ate there three times for breakfast to avoid the crowds on Lido and were the only ones there each time.

The Italian restaurant on the ship costs money at night and is free for lunch. Go there on the first day when you board the ship for lunch because most people don't know that yet and it won't be crowded. As the week goes on it gets busier at lunchtime.

The spa is awesome! They have a spa pass available to buy that you can use the various treatment rooms unlimited during the week. Go check it out on the first day--they only allow a limited number of passes for sale.

There is an oceanside bbq on deck 5 for lunch on sea days.

So, it's open the first day - even before the ship sails? If so, I LOVE this idea!!

I will know SOON!! We set sail on the Magic in 16 days!! Woo! But I am already pretty sure I will love it!

We just returned 4/15 from the Magic, and the ship is really nice and

clean.

Only complaint, the four Hot Tubs are located directly below the Balcony Cabins, and are extremely noisey with constant loud talking of 20+ adults for hours, and kids swimming, screaming, jumping in them, so you are not able to enjoy peace and quite on your balcony at anytime. Ship does not enforce any of the rules to stop the noise.

We were in Grand Suite 7303.

Now, can someone give me some tips and pointers for this ship. Did you like it, if not why not?

Ship is new and clean. MDR meals were good. Our dining room staff and waiters were outstanding, as was our cabin steward.

Only complaint, the four Hot Tubs are located directly below the balcony cabins. There was constant noise with always 20+adults

talking loudly and many children jumping, swimming and screaming in the hot tubs all day and evening.

There was never any quite time to enjoy peace and quite on your

balcony, especially during sea days. So forget your book reading

and lounging/sleeping time on your balcony.

We were in Grand Suite 7303.

Carnival needs to enforce their rules for the Hot Tubs, so those in

balcony cabins can enjoy thier balconies, since they have paid more for

this category.

You will love the Magic!!! DH & I went in December & are going again on the Magic with the kids this summer. And like the other poster stated, Cucina is open for lunch on embarkation day & also on port days which is nice & no cost.

We loved the Red Frog Pub too!

Archived