Navigator to the West Coast?

DON M.

Would love to see a Voyager class ported in San Diego. Could use it as an excuse to cruise and see my brother at the same time (maybe even get him to cruise with me).

• 4 weeks later...
On Royal Caribbean's website, they have posted itineraries in the Caribbean up until April 28, 2007. Maybe that's when the change will happpen.

Keeping our fingers crossed!!:)

Great!! Should I just block off May, 2007 for the repo now? :D

We were on the Navigator on the 4/30/05 sailing. At the Meet & Mingle Capt. Bang said that he believed the Navigator would be the ship moved to the west coast in the year 2007. Keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that we could be so lucky - loved the ship!!!

We were on the Naviagator cruise April 30 and Capt. Bang said during the repeat crusie party that the Naviagator would be going to the West Coast in 2007. Ther would be a series of repo crusie around the cape.

• 3 weeks later...
Did he say when in 2007?

Early, probably January. She has to go around South America so it has to be a winter departure so she rounds the horn during the southern hemisphere's summer. Last I heard they were working on the South America Itinerary for the Repositioning.

When we were on the 5/14 Navigator cruise, Capt. Bang said that the Voyager was headed to the Med. in June 2006 and the Explorer was going to the West coast in 2007. I'm getting old, so maybe I misunderstood him.

When we were on the 5/14 Navigator cruise, Capt. Bang said that the Voyager was headed to the Med. in June 2006 and the Explorer was going to the West coast in 2007. I'm getting old, so maybe I misunderstood him.

According to the website, all of the Voyager class ships are scheduled for their normal itineraries until April, 2007....curious about all of this...I won't cruise on the Freedom, so not sure which other ship I am interested in going on, other than the Jewel....and I will not fly to CA to go back on the NOS. Not really interested in any Mexico ports. Bummer.......:(

Of course, I know they can cancel any cruise at any time too.....:( (to move a ship)

I think maybe you did. I believe Explorer is headed to NYC...while Navagator heads to the West. Tjukka (Mrs Bang) and I have been discussing the possiblity of doing the repositioning together with she and the Captain, who expects to be retired by then.

It's not quite a sure thing, but..sure enough to begin making plans.

RCI is also looking at sailing some seasonal itins in S. America but nothing more was mentioned.

That would be an AMAZING trip. I will keep my eyes and ears posted for that...

I think maybe you did. I believe Explorer is headed to NYC...while Navagator heads to the West. Tjukka (Mrs Bang) and I have been discussing the possiblity of doing the repositioning together with she and the Captain, who expects to be retired by then.

Parnami, haven't chatted with you in a while. I'd have to agree that this repositioning cruise would be the time to revisit the Navigator.

• 2 weeks later...

Do we have any updated info on this? I can't wait till this ship arrives in the West. Do we know where she may be ported? :D

Archived