NCL Norwegian Gem Stateroom 5504 Deck 5 pictures

rfcf2trips

I uploaded pictures of Stateroom 5504 to Photobucket.

You can find them at this website: http://photobucket.com/NCLGem

This is a room with a porthole. If you only need a room that has natural light in the during the day, then this will meet your needs.

This room is a good location because there are meeting/conference rooms above it. Meaning, it was quiet at night and in the mornings.

There are six large drawers.

They provide hangers.

Two power outlets (one on each side of the room). I still recommend that you bring an outlet strip with you.

There are drinks in the refrigerator when you get there. You can ask them to take out the drinks so that you have the refrigerator for your own needs. (We brought our own soda/soft drink cans.)

Shower - bring your own bar of soap and hair conditioner. They provide shampoo and body wash.

Suitcases easily fit under the bed.

Thanks for sending. I am going in July and have connecting cabins for the family. They are cabins 5000-5002. Are they similar to what you posted? How is the location?

thanks

Mike

They are on the opposite side of our stateroom. It should be quiet where you are. Your room is against a wall so you won't have any foot traffic from people trying to take a shortcut to the Stardust Theater.

There are restrooms on Deck 6 above your rooms. You may only hear noise from them during the day or evening. I wouldn't think there will be much noise in the morning.

You can see the deck plans at this link: http://s1171.photobucket.com/albums/r547/rfcf2trips/Gem%20Deck%20Plans/

The great thing about your room is that you are not that far from the elevators. This is helpful in the evenings when you want to make a quick trip to your room and then go up to the Stardust Theater.

You will have a great time. The Gem is a fun ship for the family.

Thanks for sending. I am going in July and have connecting cabins for the family. They are cabins 5000-5002. Are they similar to what you posted? How is the location?

thanks

Mike

I see that the Gem Deck Plans link didn't show up properly.

So, here is the main link: http://photobucket.com/NCLGem

Just go to the Gem Deck Plans album to see the plans.

Archived