Carnival Inspiration-renew vows

jnv

We are sailing the Inspiration next Feb 2013 and want to renew our vows, it will be just 6 of us, son, daughter in law, and 7 yr old grandtwins. I have never cruised the Inspiration, but I think I read that it doesn't have a chapel. we sail to both Catalina Island and Ensenada - I have gone on their boards but haven't had any luck finding information on where to renew vows - I think Catalina might be a great place to renew vows, but have tried googling for information and haven't found much. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you so much. (it will be more island/casual - nothing fancy)

We are sailing the Inspiration next Feb 2013 and want to renew our vows, it will be just 6 of us, son, daughter in law, and 7 yr old grandtwins. I have never cruised the Inspiration, but I think I read that it doesn't have a chapel. we sail to both Catalina Island and Ensenada - I have gone on their boards but haven't had any luck finding information on where to renew vows - I think Catalina might be a great place to renew vows, but have tried googling for information and haven't found much. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you so much. (it will be more island/casual - nothing fancy)

I know this isn't much help but I suggest calling the Carnival wedding department. They have an 800- number on the website. I would imagine that something like that would require reservations before the sailing.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived