Cabin for 3

bsailing

So my agent booked two cabins for my family of 6 on the Triumph on June 23rd. When I look at Carnival's website the cabins he assigned for us show maximum berths of 2 for these cabins and other cabins in the same category (6B) are showing 3 and/or 4. Should I be worried? And can Carnival change the cabins to one that will accommodate 3? And Carnival shows rooms that are connected as well. Can they change me to those rooms? Thanks for your help.

So my agent booked two cabins for my family of 6 on the Triumph on June 23rd. When I look at Carnival's website the cabins he assigned for us show maximum berths of 2 for these cabins and other cabins in the same category (6B) are showing 3 and/or 4. Should I be worried? And can Carnival change the cabins to one that will accommodate 3? And Carnival shows rooms that are connected as well. Can they change me to those rooms? Thanks for your help.

What are the cabin numbers?

Sharon

Better call and change. I booked a cabin for 2 and my daughter decided to come. We had to change to a cabin for 3. You will not get an extra person in a cabin for 2. Checkout out the connecting rooms if they are each for 3 and if available you can change to that. :)

When you say agent, do you mean TA or PVP? If it is TA, they will have to handle it, Carnival cannot talk to you.

Cabin numbers are 1259 and 1261

Here is the description of the these cabins:

Cabin 1259 6B 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king / trundle bed

View: window

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

Non-smoking

Cabin 1261 6B 220 sq ft

Beds: twin/king / trundle bed

View: window

Features: TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table.

Non-smoking

It appears as if both of these cabins have trundle beds. I have never had one of these so I can't tell you what it is like. Maybe someone else can give you an opinion.

I'm not sure if there are any adjoining cabins that have sofabeds in each. It there is that would be my choice.

Sharon

If you go to the deckplan for the ship on Carnival.com, place your cursor on top of the room number - those are not connecting rooms and it shows max capacity of 2 in both rooms. You need to call and change your rooms!!!

Archived