birthday decorations on embarkation day?

Lydia B.

Folks,

I know the Carnival website say that they can't put the Carnival birthday package decorations up on embarkation day....but have any of you tried to make a special request and it worked? My friends birthday is the day we sail. Thanks, Lydia

I've purchased decorations on two of our three Carnival cruises and they have both been up on embarkation day. Perhaps you're looking at the disclaimer for liquor? "Due to restrictions with 'Alabama and Texas Liquor Laws' we are unable to deliver select gift items at Embarkation."

Super that gives me hope. Nope the disclaimer is on the birthday or anniversay package...maybe they put it there just in case they are so darn busy they just can't get it done. I have enough points on my Carnival credit card to make it a freebie. Thanks again.

Folks,

I know the Carnival website say that they can't put the Carnival birthday package decorations up on embarkation day....but have any of you tried to make a special request and it worked? My friends birthday is the day we sail. Thanks, Lydia

I figure the rules are the rules but many here use John Heald to get what they want.

Give him a try on his blog.

Either case I hope your cruise is great, decorations or not.

We just cruised two weeks ago on the Dream and I had the room decorated for her birthday. The decorations were up before the 1:30 cabin entry. She went down about 1:00 and saw the decorations first.

Archived