Working with Leidys at Princess

ambergj

Has anyone worked with her Leidys at the Princess Weddings??? If so, how is she? Is she nice and helpful etc. Also, if you have not worked w/ her did you have any names of anyone that was really helpful and patient w/ people and willing to work w/ you?

I can just see me getting someone who is rotten and not helpful and working w/ me as much as I am hoping I guess...I think I'm just paranoid.

I've just begun the planning process (wedding will be over Memorial Day weekend 2006), so I'm probably not the best expert, but I was pleasantly suprised by Jamala at The Wedding Experience. She's answered all my questions over the phone and sent follow-up information via e-mail immediately.

Best wishes on your engagement and good luck with the planning!

I worked with Alba at the Wedding Experience and loved her (we're still friends and e mail each other every once in a while) but Leidy's filled in for her while Alba was out of the office so I dealt with Leidys too. Leidys was really good at getting back to me, probably better and faster than Alba actually, but Alba was more experienced and knew the ins and outs better, normally answering my questions without having to get back to me. So, I'd say if you've been dealing with Leidy's stick with her, she really seemed to follw up and follow through for the few things I worked with her on.

Leidys is my coordinator. She has been very patient and fairly prompt. Anymore (we're in the last two weeks) if she doesn't reply to an email same day I call and she is out or something, so if she is in she replies). She is good about getting the answers. I have probably been a difficult case for her. I've b*tched and whined about pretty much everything that didn't go right and she has been understanding and helpful in resolving some major issues. I will undoubtedly have much more to add in a few weeks. My wedding is 5-14.

ps contrary to some of the stuff i've heard on here, she has made suggestions also. i have heard that a lot of them just don't volunteer info. She has really aided me in getting floral and music exactly the way we want it and has made some helpful suggestions.

We do most of our stuff via email and have talked on the phone on multiple occassions to confirm the big stuff.

ambergj~~

I have been working with Lisa at TWE. So far everything has been pretty good. I have just gotten frustrated sometimes with the delay in emails and return phone calls. However, I have talked with a lot of the ladies getting married on board the Princess and they have let me know, the closer you get the more "attentive" they get.

Just remember to do one thing, always ask any question you have. I have learned that over time and by talking with the ladies here. No matter what the questions is...ask it and you will get an answer.

Good luck in your planning and let me know if you have any questions. I have found that kadiebug has been a Big...BIG help. Also the other ladies about to get married have been a BIG help keeping us up to speed on what they have gone through and are going through.

Night

Shelly

I am so excited thank you very very much. Also, can you change some things about the wedding package, like for example, I'm not a drinker and neither is my Fiance or my family. Can we exchange the bottle of Champange for something else etc. There are many things in cluded in the package and we're getting the Diamond package, how is the facial and hair dressing, is there any restrictions on your hair do?

I have been looking over the "wedding planner" guide and do not see the "Diamond Package" available. I know that last year when I started the whole planning process Princess used to have different wedding packages available to us, however, now it is letting me know that there is one "At sea" package available. I was upset when I learned about it because the one "at sea" package didn't include all the fun stuff the three individual packages did. Can you let me know more about it and possibly send me the brochure you have too?

By the way, when is your wedding again? I have so many dates in my head about the up coming weddings it's crazy :p .

Thanks in advance

Shelly

sestrong821@hotmail.com

Thank you so very much for the brochure, it's very similar to the one I had for my wedding which I started planning in January 2004. I don't see a "diamond package" however. Is this an add on that you do through the coordinator directly or something?

That package is actually in another brochure that I actually found online....lemme send you the link....

http://www.cruisecritic.com/cruisestyles/articles.cfm?ID=4

http://cruises.about.com/cs/cruiseweddings/a/princesswedding.htm

http://www.ship2shoretravel.com/princess.htm

Those are a few websites that talk about them, but I also have the PRINTED brochure that I got from a Travel Agent.

Let me know if you have any other questions:

Email me at: nkotb2@hotmail.com

I think Princess did the different packages a couple of years ago. I hope what your travel agent gave you isn't outdated. I remember now, when I was planning in 2004 hearing about packages that included facials and such but Princess told me that they had discontinued those packages in like 2002-2003.

Maybe they've decided to bring them back. If I were you I'd check with The Wedding Experience to find out if they're still offering those options. I always wondered why they stopped as they had lots of fun extras, maybe they realized people wanted that stuff and are bringing them back. I'd be surprised that all those web articles were putting out outdated stuff as well, you know? Hmmmm, let us all know when you find out for sure!

Thanks & Good Luck! :)

I will let you know for sure, now I"m getting kind of worried. That is just what I was told and we thought that was a great deal, just getting the package and there it is and everything.

I'll keep you posted :)

Archived