Ok, Splendor Aft 7447 Cabin reviews

Markmom18

My sister has that cabin in our cruise coming up May 27. There are a lot of photos on cruise line rooms dot com.

Thank you, but I'd like to read first hand reports and pix ( if available) First vacation on Carnival, so would like to read recent accounts. Can your sister post a review of cabin 7447? Thank you.:)

Thank you, but I'd like to read first hand reports and pix ( if available) First vacation on Carnival, so would like to read recent accounts. Can your sister post a review of cabin 7447? Thank you.:)

We were in 7446 last June and loved it. Sorry I don't have any pics:( The Aft is great though you will love it. It's so peaceful and the view of the beautiful water behind the ship is just so tranquil. We spent a lot of evenings and mornings out there.

She isn't a CC member but I can post her thoughts/review on that room. If you go to the site I listed previously the last set of pictures posted were from around Jan this year ... so pretty recent.

She isn't a CC member but I can post her thoughts/review on that room. If you go to the site I listed previously the last set of pictures posted were from around Jan this year ... so pretty recent.

Thank you, I thought the photo's were great. I'm wondering if having the bed 'backwards' will affect how we sleep. At least it looks backwards to me, seems like the bed should be against the wall so you could wake up and see the ocean. The deck looks nice & large. We've had 2 Aft balconies on Royal. I really loved the view . Getting the Aft view and the side view ....well, that's waay cool! :)

Archived