Select Dining Reservation question

geospyder

In the past when we've had Select Dining we have been able to make reservations ahead of time for each night. I notice that the cruise that we are taking in June doesn't seem to offer that option even though we have Select Dining. Has this changed recently?

My select dining reservations are still there for my Silhouette cruise in September. The link to pre-book is on My Celebrity Home : The Cruise Summary page under my 'Dining Preferences'.

Laura

My select dining reservations are still there for my Silhouette cruise in September. The link to pre-book is on My Celebrity Home : The Cruise Summary page under my 'Dining Preferences'.

Laura

I was able to make select dining reservations for my 11/26/2012 cruise, which is still more than 7 months out. Keep trying and good luck!

Followed the link but this is all I see:

Celebrity Select Dining

Offering the option to be seated any time the Main Dining Room is open, Celebrity Select Dining means there is no schedule to follow, only your heart and appetite. (Prepaid gratuities will automatically be included in your reservation.)

Celebrity Select Dining requires prepayment of all dining and stateroom gratuities. {0.00 USD}

When I do this on one of my other reservations the option for daily reservations is available.

I'm guessing it is because our TA is pre-paying the gratuities and that may not show up until we're aboard and it is on our "account". I'm not going to worry about it. Was just curious.

My TA pointed it out to me...

"It is on their site when you pull up your reservation. When you are viewing your reservation you would click on Shore and Land Excursions then click on 0 Purchased and then there’s a drop down menu for Add More and scroll down to Select Dining. Once you do that you can make reservations for each evening. It’s hard to find but it is there!"

In the past when we've had Select Dining we have been able to make reservations ahead of time for each night. I notice that the cruise that we are taking in June doesn't seem to offer that option even though we have Select Dining. Has this changed recently?

I just returned from the Summit where we had Select Dining & were able to make reservations in advance (made them all before sailing). However each night there was not a separate line for people with reservations & we'd be waiting behind people who did not have them & usually not be seated until 10 - 15 minutes past our reserved time. Not a big deal but don't understand the point of reservations if there is no separate line for those who have them.

Archived