Chefs table question

pbutts29

I was wondering what nigth the Chefs Table were generally offered on a 7 day Dream Eastern itinerary. Do they do it on formal evenings? Trying to book the steakhouse as well and dont want to reserve them at the same time. Also I have a private excursion set up in St Thomas and wont arrive back to the ship until around 6 and wont be in any condition/clothes to make the start. Can I request that I not be on a certain day? Thx

I cannot help you with Dream, but can say I was on Triumph and it was held two different nights. I find it unlikely that a larger ship wouldn't have it multiple times if a smaller ship can.

(We had it Progresso night and then it was the next night, which was Cozumel. Neither was formal night, both had back on board times around 4:00.)

Thanks..Any others??? I know tons of you have been to the table...If any others can ease mind that would be great!

I have commented on 2 other CT threads recently. I think if you see 100 comments on CT, 98 would be positive and if you read much on CC,

all those good comments are unusual, to almost a miracle!:D

Go for it-you will not be sorry-full-yes, sorry-NO.

Archived