Will there be enough time?

tikif6

Hi everyone!

From our pier at Kings Wharf, how long will it take approx to get to Horshoe Bay beach via a land taxi or a water taxi?

- Which would you think is the fastest?

We are doing the early bermuda shipwreck excursion from 9am-12:45pm. We leave at 4pm so figure guest need to be back on the boat by 3:30. I'm hoping that it won't take long in a taxi to get to the beach since this is our 1st time in Bermuda and we definetly want to be able to check out Horseshoe bay. Even if that means just being there for an hour.

Thanks!

Hi everyone!

From our pier at Kings Wharf, how long will it take approx to get to Horshoe Bay beach via a land taxi or a water taxi?

- Which would you think is the fastest?

We are doing the early bermuda shipwreck excursion from 9am-12:45pm. We leave at 4pm so figure guest need to be back on the boat by 3:30. I'm hoping that it won't take long in a taxi to get to the beach since this is our 1st time in Bermuda and we definetly want to be able to check out Horseshoe bay. Even if that means just being there for an hour.

Thanks!

There is no water taxi or ferry to Horseshoe. You have to take a land taxi. I suppose it's possible, IF your tour gets back on time and IF you get a taxi right away without taking time to go back to the ship. Even so, you wouldn't have a lot of time there. I wouldn't take the risk. Are you in Bermuda for only one day?

There is no water taxi or ferry to Horseshoe. You have to take a land taxi. I suppose it's possible, IF your tour gets back on time and IF you get a taxi right away without taking time to go back to the ship. Even so, you wouldn't have a lot of time there. I wouldn't take the risk. Are you in Bermuda for only one day?

Well I was hoping a water taxi close to where horseshoe bay is and then taking a taxi or bus to the bay. But yea that seems kind of all based on luck that there are taxis available when we need them.

Unfortunetly no, we are only in Bermuda 1 day. We may just have to stick close to the ship I guess then.

Archived