speciality restaurants on Oasis

Hi all,

I'm new here and have a couple of questions regarding the specialty restaurants on Oasis. I'll be sailing in June.

Is the menu in 150 Central Park a "fixed" menu (no choices)? I've seen copies of the menu and it seems like this is the case but I've also seen reviews which say something like: "I had 'X' for an entree and DH had 'Y' for an entree."

Is it necessary to have reservations for lunch at Izumi, Giovanni's Table, Seafood Shack, etc.?

Thanks for any insight.

Regarding lunch reservations. On our Oasis sailing on 3/24, none of the specialty restaurants seemed busy at lunch.

As for Seafood Shack, the only time anyone was ever in there was during the one night they had the beach party mid-week, otherwise it was empty. When we ate there, there was only one other party at 7pm for dinner.

The menu is fixed, except for the entree where there are two choices. Couples generally get one each, but obviously a couple can get the same one.

I thought that was interesting that you had two options on your allure cruise recently. On the Oasis that is not an option. It is all fixed with no choices.

I thought that was interesting that you had two options on your allure cruise recently. On the Oasis that is not an option. It is all fixed with no choices.

Yes, and both menus had the two entree choices. The menu is definitely decided by the 150 chefs.

We ate at Central Park 150 and it was soooooooooooo worth every penny.

It is a set menu and the portions are not big however, 6 small portions make for one very LARGE plate.

Our boys 19 & 15 thought it was the absolute best ever and had no problem sitting there for 2 1/2 - 3 hours.

We dined the first night and it was so quiet and peaceful.

The head chef personally came out and chatted with us.

They even made a special Ceasar Salad for all of us b/c my son didn't think that he would like one of the items on the menu.

Well he did along with a specialty salad.

The salt tasting was fantastic too:)

ENJOY

:o

Archived