Noordam: iPod to TV/DVD player?

duirwaigh

i have read that there is a DVD/TV combo of some sort in the cabins on the Noordam. Can anyone tell me if there is a an audio in plug so we can can listen to music without bringing speakers? and if yes, what kind of connectors are there so i can know what cables/adapters i may need...

thanks in advance!

My nephews connected their xbox with S video, I believe, but that was on the Amsterdam. They really had to snake their way behind the TV to get to it.

Last year I thought of connecting my laptop so I could watch movies I have downloaded during a 45 day cruise on the Maasdam, but decided not to bother with getting the right cables. Glad I didn't because it would have been tough to get to the TV to connect.

Even in 45 days we didn't spend enough time in the room to wish we had speakers for music.

I purchased the necessary cable in a Dollar Tree Store to attach my iTouch to the TV/DVD. One end looks like a earphone jack and the other end has one red and one white RCA jack.

so the dvd player actually has an input, cool!

ok, so that helps, i already have cables of this kind. thanks!

Archived