Oh WOW just won a cruise

The problem is we disembark the Indy on the 5th and need to be in Malaga the same day to board the AOS..!!

Ha...that's quite a "problem"!! Can you make it work? I sure hope so! This is the second or third cruise winner post I've seen on the boards this week, alone!! Congrats to you! This is why I enter every contest I come across...you can't win if you don't play!

And apparently I love using my exclamation point! :rolleyes:

I would ask RCL if they would allow you to begin and end your cruise in Valencia instead of Malaga. That way, you would have ample time to travel from Southhampton to Valencia.

Given that pricing for the two itineraries is identical, I don't think RCL would have a problem with it. Id also explain your situation as well.

And congratulations!

Just found a flight leaving Southampton which is great its only a few miles from the port but it leaves at 7.40am and would need to be at check-in 6.30am anyone know the earliest I can get off the Indy..

Hmmm. I don't think that's possible. What about contacting RCI for another sailing? I remember reading another cruise winner had a conflict and after a few calls back and forth they got the cruise rescheduled. Maybe try that??

Congrats Jason :D

Way to go....hope you have a fabulous cruise :D

I wonder if the winner Angie is our UK CC member, Marley-Bop ?

Your guess is spot on Liz! :D

I won too....whoop, whoop, whoop and congrats to Jason XXX

update

Because my wife is a wheelchair user and there is NO disabled cabins left on the AOS they have bumped us on the Navigator eastern med 6th May from Rome.....just booked flgths...my head is now hurting...:D:D

The problem is we disembark the Indy on the 5th and need to be in Malaga the same day to board the AOS..!!

Bummer, hopefully you will make it. Congratulations on winning. That is so exciting. :)

Cathy

Well done, I hope by replying that some of your luck rubs off on me...

Don't take all my luck away I've never won anything before.:p

Flights all booked we fly from Manchester on Sunday 7am so we get to come home first and do some repacking with summer clothes, my sons are not impressed were doing two cruises and they have to stay at home:D.

I must say RC have been fantastic in treating us after we won, we were happy to go on the AOS but they wanted us to have a disabled cabin and did not have to offer us a different cruise, they are even doing our airport transfers.

Jason

I must say RC have been fantastic in treating us after we won, we were happy to go on the AOS but they wanted us to have a disabled cabin and did not have to offer us a different cruise, they are even doing our airport transfers.

Jason

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is wonderful that RCI has been so helpful in working out your conflicts for a prize! Yay!! Have a fabulous time. Wish it were me. :D

Archived