C&A Points

can you help,

We sail in 2 weeks and we have booked a JS for 10 nights , now from what I have read this gives me 20 cruise points, I have also booked a cabin for our family friend, the reservation is under her name but I have paid for it, and she is coming along to help with DD, she would get 10 Cruise points, but as I have paid for the res canI get them allocated to my account? which would give me 30 and eligible for Gold membership for our wedding cruise next year

Anyadvice?

The points are personal.

Therefore you will get your points, your friend will get his points once he registers with C&A.

You do not even get your partners points they will have their own points.

can you help,

We sail in 2 weeks and we have booked a JS for 10 nights , now from what I have read this gives me 20 cruise points, I have also booked a cabin for our family friend, the reservation is under her name but I have paid for it, and she is coming along to help with DD, she would get 10 Cruise points, but as I have paid for the res canI get them allocated to my account? which would give me 30 and eligible for Gold membership for our wedding cruise next year

Anyadvice?

If this is your first cruise, you will be gold after the cruise. Be sure to join Crown and Anchor Society. It isn't automatic. Advice-Have a blast!

Archived