Coffee, ugh!

m steve

. The other ships Carnival owns doesn't use this liquid junk and they shouldn't on Princess.

That's debatable. I just came off the Carnival Glory and the coffee was undrinkable.:mad: Really nasty stuff. It's the first thing I had when I got home.....

"It's worse than licking envelops"

Love the description, that about sums it up. ROFL

Completely agree! Used to own a gourmet deli with gourmet coffees. Only drank two sips of that putrid fluid. Then had to survive on double expressos after dinner.

Orange juice was worse than the coffee. Tasted like really cheap, no-frills label kool aid. Had to order room service to get decent apple juice and canned, but drinkable grapefruit juice.

Overall, food quality was very good. Thought the dinners were outstanding, and I'm a Zagats subscriber and serious foodie! We had a truly incredible waiter and gladly followed his recommendations.

what, specifically, is it that those of you who don't like it are talking about?

Something else?

My best description is that it tastes "phony" rather like diet cola tastes to those who will only drink the real thing. I've adapted to the taste of diet cola over the years, but I think we are both old enough to remember that back in the day, diet cola was really pretty awful.

Does that help to describe the problem with the coffee?

Archived