Can guarantee assignments change?

Just been assigned our cabins, 1677 and 1673. Insides, but fantastic that they are practically next door to each other, and Deck 10 is very convenient for the Windjammer and the pool deck. I have saved a lot of money going guarantee this year.

I was wondering though, is there a chance that this will change before the cruise? I am quite happy with where I am, and don't particularly want to get moved to Deck 2 or something.

Just been assigned our cabins, 1677 and 1673. Insides, but fantastic that they are practically next door to each other, and Deck 10 is very convenient for the Windjammer and the pool deck. I have saved a lot of money going guarantee this year.

I was wondering though, is there a chance that this will change before the cruise? I am quite happy with where I am, and don't particularly want to get moved to Deck 2 or something.

Always a possibility....but I have rarely heard of it happening.

Yes, we were moved from a JS to a different JS after our TA had ordered our luggage tags. We were booked on a suite guarantee. There was no notice of this change in cabins until we checked in at the pier.

To make matters worse, I had ordered anniversary decorations to surprise my husband which were put up in the ORIGINAL cabin. AND the couple who had our original cabin were upgraded from a balcony to a JS.

Makes no sense, but it DID happen. We spent the first 3 or so hours on board trying to straighten things out, including having our luggage delivered to the original cabin. Not fun...

Archived