Freedom Aft Balcony question.

PunkinsDad

Our group has 2 adjoining cabins for our upcoming .2. cruise. My MIL and FIL have an aft-wrap on deck 6, and my DW, DD and I will be in the adjoining cft cabin. Usually we have an aft-wrap and the adjoining cabin on the side of the ship, this will be our first aft balcony cabin.

I hope this isn't a silly question :o, but we are accustomed to having the divider between our balconies opened, can this be done with our aft cabin?

I'll bet Mach knows....he knows everything about Conquest-class ships.

Our group has 2 adjoining cabins for our upcoming .2. cruise. My MIL and FIL have an aft-wrap on deck 6, and my DW, DD and I will be in the adjoining cft cabin. Usually we have an aft-wrap and the adjoining cabin on the side of the ship, this will be our first aft balcony cabin.

I hope this isn't a silly question :o, but we are accustomed to having the divider between our balconies opened, can this be done with our aft cabin?

I'll bet Mach knows....he knows everything about Conquest-class ships.

PunkinsDad,

On Conquest class the dividers I circled in red are the ones that don't open; On deck six the divider between the aft wrap and the aft cabin beside it can be opened.

Bon Voyage!

2904910240065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

We had the act wrap on the Verandah deck on Freedom last year and the divider to the aft balcony did not open. Our friends were in the cabin next door on the starboard side and that divider opened. I'm guessing it's the same kind of deal on the Upper deck.

We had the act wrap on the Verandah deck on Freedom last year and the divider to the aft balcony did not open. Our friends were in the cabin next door on the starboard side and that divider opened. I'm guessing it's the same kind of deal on the Upper deck.

Marcimm,

Nope, deck six is fine; we've had both deck six and deck eight aft wraps and the aft beside them and you're right about deck eight. :) We've also had deck seven and the aft beside it; the divider opens, but you have to wedge a lounger against it to keep it from blowing because it won't latch open and will hit the aft cabin door. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the picture with the stationary dividers circled Paul! I may have to print that out for our pre-cruise party to show the few that have never cruised before. We have the aft wrap on the upper deck of the Freedom this year.

Archived