It's pouring rain at POM!

Erinl

Well it has been pouring rain since 2am (not complaining though-it's way better than being at work) but my question is:

Is there a covered place to wait at POM? I know that at Ft. Lauderdale the line starts outside. Also do they put our luggage inside too or at least cover it?

Thanks!!!!

Erin

Well it has been pouring rain since 2am (not complaining though-it's way better than being at work) but my question is:

Is there a covered place to wait at POM? I know that at Ft. Lauderdale the line starts outside. Also do they put our luggage inside too or at least cover it?

Thanks!!!!

Erin

Sorry I can't answer your question but I wanted to tell you have a great cruise. Not sure if yours is one of those that has same itinerary as ours. If so I will see ya in port:D

The new cruise terminal used by Carnival at the Port of Miami has more indoor space than the port of Ft. Lauderdale.

I just looked at the forecast and the heavier rain is expected to taper off after 10am but you can still expect light rain for the rest of the afternoon. Gusty wind are also being reported so seas may be a bit on the choppy side.

Archived