When are shore excursions available to view?

crowpro

We are booked on the Riviera "Mosaic Masterpiece" sailing on September 2013. We can now view the shore excursions after logging in at the "Already Booked" part of the Oceania home page.

This may not apply to all sailings

Don

We are booked on the Riviera "Mosaic Masterpiece" sailing on September 2013. We can now view the shore excursions after logging in at the "Already Booked" part of the Oceania home page.

This may not apply to all sailings

Don

There does not seem to be any consistency in when you can view and book excursions. If I wanted to, I could book excursions today for our July 4, 2013 Midnight Sun cruise on Nautica. I tested the system up to where I would pay by credit card.

I thought the rule was six months, too, but apparently there are exceptions OR the excursions are being locked down on price much further in advance. Who knows?

Another place to view excursions is to go under the "Explore Ashore" tab and look at possible excursions being offered in various ports. It would give you an idea of the excursion content, but not the price. You can do this without having to log in.

Archived