IOS Diamond lounge coffee

Going on our 1st cruise as diamond in June and just wondered if the coffee machine in diamond lounge is available all the time or just for the time drinks are served between 5 and 8.30. I just love my coffee but in MDR it has always been strong enough to stand a spoon in!

I haven't been on Indie, but I think it will be just like Freedom. Yes, the coffee machine is available all the time. Drinks are served by staff during the evening hours in the DL. The rest of the time the DL is open, but not staffed. There's no problem with going in anytime for a cup of coffee - the coffee area is stocked with paper cups so you can take it with you.

Brilliant, thanks. Really looking forward to some cappuccino (and everything else on Indy, we have sailed on her before in 2010 for our 35th wedding anniversary and it was our best holiday ever.

Have a wonderful time! We sailed on Freedom for the first time to celebrate our 30th anniversary, and it was also our first cruise as Diamonds. We really enjoyed the DL. On our cruise, there were lots of D+ and one Pinnacle that preferred the DL to the CL on Freedom. (The DL has a wonderful view!)

It was pretty crowded in the evenings, but don't let that stop you! Hopefully the group of D and above in there will be as much fun as our group was. The hors d'oeuvres and drinks were nice, but we also enjoyed stopping by for a cup of coffee many times during the cruise. The machine lets you adjust the strength of your coffee, so you'll like that. (DH and I are the opposite - we like it strong!)

Judy

Thanks for that, I do like strong coffee but in MDR on Indy it was undrinkable as it was mostly coffee grounds and not very hot. Tried it the 1st 3 nights but then gave up. I hasten to add it was the only bad thing on the whole cruise, food, service and everything else was brilliant.

• 3 weeks later...
Have a wonderful time! We sailed on Freedom for the first time to celebrate our 30th anniversary, and it was also our first cruise as Diamonds. We really enjoyed the DL. On our cruise, there were lots of D+ and one Pinnacle that preferred the DL to the CL on Freedom. (The DL has a wonderful view!)

It was pretty crowded in the evenings, but don't let that stop you! Hopefully the group of D and above in there will be as much fun as our group was. The hors d'oeuvres and drinks were nice, but we also enjoyed stopping by for a cup of coffee many times during the cruise. The machine lets you adjust the strength of your coffee, so you'll like that. (DH and I are the opposite - we like it strong!)

Judy

Can you have the latte made with soy?

Archived