Whale watching tour with ship

schacke03

I have called Orca several times with no answer and no response from 2 emails. Was wondering what the tour was like with the ship. I'll be on the Diamond Princess the week of 5/26. Not sure what to do. I know there are other private tours and trying to decide. Would really like to go with Orca.

I have called Orca several times with no answer and no response from 2 emails. Was wondering what the tour was like with the ship. I'll be on the Diamond Princess the week of 5/26. Not sure what to do. I know there are other private tours and trying to decide. Would really like to go with Orca.

Wow - I had an immediate call back when we booked with Orca a couple of months ago.

Harv and Marv is another tour company that this board recommends often.

I hope all is ok with Orca...

Orca didn't bother to answer my emails either. I emailed twice a week apart and then gave up. I don't waste my time trying to give my money away.

Harv and Marv and Rum Runners both answered me within 3 hours of my initial email. Both companies have been extremely helpful and professional. We don't sail til September but based on my extensive communications with them (I had tons of questions), I'd recommend either of them.

That is not normal. I e-mailed Capt Larry April 1 and got a reply the next day.

before booking the cruise line, give it another try.

Orca@alaska

1 888 733 6722

http://www.alaskawhalewatching.com/

If Capt Larry's still nonresponsive, a lot of folks like Harv and Marv's

http://www.harvandmarvs.com/

Does Princess offer the photography tour?

We went on this tour last year with NCL. It is a combo of a hike up to Mendenhall Glacier & then whale watching. We aren't really photobuffs, but we picked it due to them keeping the amount of people to a minimum. I think there were 12 on ours. We had no issues with space or being able to see.

If you can't get through to an independent, and this is offered with Princess - we thought it was worth it.

Good luck.

Archived