Luggage allowed?

Guest LoveMyBoxer
How much luggage including carry on and checked, are you allowed on carnival freedom?

There is no limit on the amount of luggage you can bring on any cruise ship on any cruiseline.

How much luggage including carry on and checked, are you allowed on carnival freedom?

The carry-on has to fit through the security scanner, so I would suggest that it is about the size of a bag you carry on flights. I always carry bags that fit through the scanner, so I do not have to wait for my bags to be delivered to my cabin. I like to unpack and put everything away in my cabin long before the boat drill.

If you're flying, then you pack for the flight and not the cruise unfortunately. I think domestic flights are one checked bag and one carryon. If you are going to the caribbean thats easy, but if you are going someplace like Alaska, thats hard because of the sweaters/jackets. If you drive to the port, you can take all you want.

sorry to highjack...but while we're on the subject....

suit-cases....like the case that you put a mens suit in and fold over. Not really a full on suit case. Maybe it's called a suit carrier? not sure...anyways. Since it's an awkward piece of luggage, do you check it or carry on???

Guest LoveMyBoxer
sorry to highjack...but while we're on the subject....

suit-cases....like the case that you put a mens suit in and fold over. Not really a full on suit case. Maybe it's called a suit carrier? not sure...anyways. Since it's an awkward piece of luggage, do you check it or carry on???

If you're talking about a garment bag, then we usually carry it on with us. Since it has suits and formal wear, we don't want it thrown around.

If you're talking about a garment bag, then we usually carry it on with us. Since it has suits and formal wear, we don't want it thrown around.

::face palm:: I totally knew that was the name of it....It's early :p. Yea, that's what I was thinking, too. Thanks!

Guest LoveMyBoxer
::face palm:: I totally knew that was the name of it....It's early :p. Yea, that's what I was thinking, too. Thanks!

No problem, still driking my coffee here! :D

Archived