Princess Cruiser Going on the Voyager

I love Princess but I am going on the Voyager with my father to Bermuda, because it's a five day cruise and Princess doesn't go to Bermuda. I am really excited about going on the Voyager but have a couple questions.

1. Do they serve esgarcot as an appetizer?

2. Do they have always available menu like you could order shrimp cocktail

everynight or steak?

3. Do they have daily trivia contests with prizes?

4. Do they have a bar hop program like Princess?

5. Any other secrets I should do on the Voyager?

Thanks,

Becky

Voyager 9/05

I also cruised on princess and I just wanted to comment that their escargot appetizer was to die for! I'm going on the explorer in july and was thinking the same as you, isn't that funny ..

I love Princess but I am going on the Voyager with my father to Bermuda, because it's a five day cruise and Princess doesn't go to Bermuda. I am really excited about going on the Voyager but have a couple questions.

everynight or steak?

Thanks,

Becky

Voyager 9/05

everynight or steak?

Escargot is usually offered once per cruise.

Shrimp isn't available every night but steak is. I liked Princesses always available menu much better than RCCL.

Yes they have trivia with prizes.

No bar hop :( We too LOVE that about Princess.

We are looking very forward to sailing Princess again. Tea Time is awesome, the food was a little better than RCCL. The photo services seem much more personal on Princess. The Buffet was the main difference for us though. RCCL just doesn't compare. The hours and choices and much more limited.

Now the positive about RCCL. The Voyager is amazing! The Promanade will make your jaw drop when you see it. It is so hard to believe something like that is on a cruise ship. The desserts are MUCH better on RCCL. Drink prices are about the same. The entertainment is about the same. Service the same. The adults only pool area on the Voyager is much better. Honestly you will still feel like you are on Princess. Most things are the same. The gym and spa areas are so much better on the Voyager.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Check out my pictures too...

http://public.fotki.com/bobbie0253/

Also http://www.voyager-class.com is an awesome web site.

Bobbie

everynight or steak?

Thanks,

Becky

Voyager 9/05

What is the bar hop program? I'm an RCI fan but doing the Sea Princess with my family in July. That sounds like something my family could get into! :D

What is the bar hop program? I'm an RCI fan but doing the Sea Princess with my family in July. That sounds like something my family could get into! :D

My question too. And Amy, from the sound of it, my family would LOVE it as well :D :D

###

Thanks for sharing your photos they are EXCELLENT! I signed your guestbook also. Maybe I'll see ya on a cruise someday.

Becky

Becky,

Thanks :)That would be great to meet another cruise critic on a ship!

On our princess cruise, I was running around taking pictures and some lady came up to me and said "You are the one who takes all those cruise pictures aren't you?" I played along, figuring she really didn't know me, but said "Yes I am". Turns out after talking to her and her hubby she really has seen all my pics. I was kinda embarrased....LOL

Anyways...thanks :)

Bobbie

Your pictures are AWESOME, Bonnie! Thanks so much!

Dorothy

Counting Down to Our First Cruise!!

Voyager of the Seas 10-21-05

Dorothy,

Thanks. I try to take pictures that may be helpful to someone. I know when we are looking to book a cruise I love searching for every picture I can possibly find. Gets me really excited about the cruise :)

Now I need to book another one soon.....LOL

Bobbie

Amy,

The bar hop...

It's a stamp card that has a list of every bar on the ship. The idea is to fill the card with a stamp from each bar, to be turned in when you have completed it. The prize was a "bar hop" t-shirt for our cruise. We never filled the card, but had a lot of fun trying!

Bobbie

Amy,

The bar hop...

It's a stamp card that has a list of every bar on the ship. The idea is to fill the card with a stamp from each bar, to be turned in when you have completed it. The prize was a "bar hop" t-shirt for our cruise. We never filled the card, but had a lot of fun trying!

Bobbie

Thanks, Bobbie! That does sound like fun. It could turn into a family competition!

Archived