Need Help from RetiredFL

JimandStan

Hi Guys-

Because you spoke of them in such glowing terms in another thread, which I can no longer locate, we purchased one of those marvelous little Kaidaer Speakers to use "just in case" with the Sony MP3 Players that we now use for everything from Audio-books to watching movies in the airport. :D

055205.jpg

Well sir, it arrived almost instantly from Amazon, and the size and design are fantastic.

The trouble is, we can't get much volume out of it, and although the minuscule instruction booklet appears to be printed in both Korean and English, it is most certainly Greek to us! :confused:

Have you ever had any issues with the volume on these ?

ANY advice would be very appreciated.

Hi Guys-

Because you spoke of them in such glowing terms in another thread, which I can no longer locate, we purchased one of those marvelous little Kaidaer Speakers to use "just in case" with the Sony MP3 Players that we now use for everything from Audio-books to watching movies in the airport. :D

055205.jpg

Well sir, it arrived almost instantly from Amazon, and the size and design are fantastic.

The trouble is, we can't get much volume out of it, and although the minuscule instruction booklet appears to be printed in both Korean and English, it is most certainly Greek to us! :confused:

Have you ever had any issues with the volume on these ?

ANY advice would be very appreciated.

We had the same problem with some albums on our i-pod. Thought we had a defective machine. Instruction book less than useless.

Look at the equalizer as that is where we found the problem. There are 6 settings but no indication of which one you are on. You can only push it repeatedly until you get a full sound.

Once we did that we were amazed.

Let me know how it works.

That was it! This little speaker is GENIUS!

Almost Bose-ish and at a fraction of a fraction of the cost

Thanks a million Ed & Frank

<SNIP>

Nothing like a brisk Hully Gully on a cruise...

This is one of your best. Cracked me up!

Glad I could solve the problem.

What's an inaugural cruise without the Hully Gully.

Now I want to see a picture of all of you including Bob Binder, Frank del Rio, etc doing the chicken dance on the first night out.

By the way where is my Jimtini?:(

Sorry, guys I was remiss-

Last I heard, the Jimtini had been hijac.......er.......relaunched as "The Marina Cocktail", but I certainly owe you one, or three, or five. ;)

Cuppa-Joe-Martini1.jpg I certainly hope that we might sail together someday soon......if only to "lift a few"

"I'd like to propose a toast".

Archived