Help with connecting rooms?

Roxy30

I have read on this site about people who book balcony rooms with connecting inside rooms, and spent about 4 hours on carnival booking site and can not find the answer to this question.

How do I find out what balcony rooms have CONNECTING inside rooms? I have seen people talk about this and would love to do this for a cruise. I have 3 kids (13,12,11) and would like them to be in a connecting room, but I do not want them to have a balcony.

Can someone please tell me how to find these? I am looking for next summer (2013) 6-9 days in the Caribbean.

Thanks for any help.

Danielle

I have read on this site about people who book balcony rooms with connecting inside rooms, and spent about 4 hours on carnival booking site and can not find the answer to this question.

How do I find out what balcony rooms have CONNECTING inside rooms? I have seen people talk about this and would love to do this for a cruise. I have 3 kids (13,12,11) and would like them to be in a connecting room, but I do not want them to have a balcony.

Can someone please tell me how to find these? I am looking for next summer (2013) 6-9 days in the Caribbean.

Thanks for any help.

Danielle

what ship?

I had to have two windows open, each with a different booking search, so I could see not only which rooms were connecting, but also which were available for our family structure. I just searched deck by deck until I found two that fit our needs. Wasn't terrible, but was a little time consuming.

Thanks for any help.

Danielle

Honestly, what makes this easier is a good PVP. Mine found me 2 connecting balcony rooms on my Liberty cruise because its hard to see rooms for 2 vs rooms for 3.

Sorry, I just reread, I have 2 connecting balconies but a good PVP can still help you find what you need.

Call either a PVP or Carnival directly if you have an idea on what sailings and they can tell you whats available. The website only gives you only up to 10 available rooms at a 10. Also, not all balconies can be opened. Something else you need to make sure.

Good Luck

Thanks for any help.

Danielle

I don't understand. Are you trying to connect balcony room to the inside room? You can only connect balcony to balcony or inside to inside. We always have two connecting rooms . I believe they clreary marked on the deck plans for each ship. You can alway call customer service to confirm if certain rooms are connected.

Archived