What is your favourite Carnival ship?

This may be a silly question, but does the Carnival website break down which ships are in each class, and which ships are oldest? It's a little overwhelming trying to figure out which ships belong in which class. :)

Here is what I know ... Someone please feel free to correct me if I am incorrect but I have been studying these ships with excitement :)

Fantasy class- fantasy, ecstasy, sensation, fascination, imagination, inspiration, elation, paradise

Destiny class - destiny

Triumph class - victory and triumph

Spirit class - spirit, pride, legend, miracle

Conquest class - conquest, glory, valor, liberty, freedom

Splendor class - splendor

Dream class - dream, breeze, magic

I think that's them all :confused::eek: if I am wrong though I apologise in advance

Hope this helps

I love these threads...cause I like to hear of all the people that love the spirit class and the Miracle. It's the only ship I've been on I've gotten my family to book a cruise with me on the Miracle...it's comforting to know that it's a favorite :)

I haven't been on any yet....BUT!! Have the Magic booked for November and the Conquest booked for March 2013!

Have cruised RCCL Voyager of the Seas, NCL Star and Sapphire Princess. Favorite=Sapphire Princess

Worst= definitely NCL Star

I am really hoping that from here on out my favorites will be ANY CCL ship!!

I haven't been on any yet....BUT!! Have the Magic booked for November and the Conquest booked for March 2013!

Have cruised RCCL Voyager of the Seas, NCL Star and Sapphire Princess. Favorite=Sapphire Princess

Worst= definitely NCL Star

I am really hoping that from here on out my favorites will be ANY CCL ship!!

Our TA wanted to book us onto a NCL cruise but having not heard of them nor knowing no one who has gone on them to give feedback we decided to go for carnival as we had family members who had cruised with carnival :)

Only sailed with Royal Caribbean before booking our two carnival cruises

Our TA wanted to book us onto a NCL cruise but having not heard of them nor knowing no one who has gone on them to give feedback we decided to go for carnival as we had family members who had cruised with carnival :)

Only sailed with Royal Caribbean before booking our two carnival cruises

Somehow I just know you made the right choice! I am so looking forward to my Carnival cruises!

So far my fav is the Valor as it was my first.

Trying the Splendor in a few weeks.

I am really looking forward to taking the Miracle to Hawaii in 2014 after seeing all the positive responses to the Spirit class ships and the Miracle in particular.

So far - the Dream. We sailed that ship twice because we had such a great time onboard that ship. We also liked the itineraries offered and found the ship to be overall stunning. The food was excellent, staff was amazing and the ship offered plenty of fun activities & entertainment for everyone of all ages. Would highly recommend the Dream!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with your comments about the Dream. :) Our 1st cruise was on the Pride and it was a great cruise as well. Loved both ships for different reasons, hard to choose just one favourite! ;)

I'm very excited for the dream :) but at least five people have commented on the liberty its just really interesting to see everyones opinions on their favourite ships and if this were a vote casting type post .. so far the spirit class is highly praised :)

My favorites (so far) are the Fantasy Class ships. We've been on the Imagination and the Sensation. To me, they're just the right size, not too big, not too small, and very easy to find your way around.:)

No one mentioned the Splendor. Should I be worried? It is the next ship we sail on.

Favorite ships are personal things. I sailed the Splendor and loved it. It is a huge ship. But the Liberty was the first CCL ship I sailed on and I loved the spaciousnous of it so it is my favorite. The Splendor was pretty roomy but there was just something about how spacious and uncrowded the Liberty was plus the decor was just a tad better.

My favorite is Fascination! About to go on her for the 5th time! I just love the layout and the staff is always great. But I would have a hard time finding a ship that I didn't like, I think!:D

I'm very excited for the dream :) but at least five people have commented on the liberty its just really interesting to see everyones opinions on their favourite ships and if this were a vote casting type post .. so far the spirit class is highly praised :)

I would have to say The Spirit Class of ship is probably our favorite out of the 4 we would have to say The Miracle is by far our favorite the staff the cleaniness the overall ease of getting around. Were looking at sailing The Legend home in November 2013 that is the last one we have left to sail on. We just did The Sensation first time on one of The Fantasy class ships it was nice but can not wait for The Dream in September 2012:cool::)

I agree with the ship preference is a personal thing :) I loved the mariner of the seas and the freedom those were my first and second cruises

But I am thoroughly looking forward to my first carnival cruise and my second carnival cruise

Archived