Photographs

We were on Voyager of the Seas this past March. We did not intend to buy any of the "professional" photos, but from what we saw when looking at photos in the gallery, one 8 x 10 runs $20. I'm sure there are packages of different prices.

$19.95 is the going price. If you are a C&A member there are discount coupons in the booklet. Honestly I don't think I've seen 5x7 photos. Perhaps I've never looked!

They are printed. I don't think you can get them on a disk unless you buy the photo package which is 400 or so dollars.

My family and I purchased the digital all inclusive package for $399 on board the ship. It included all photos that were taken on board of anyone in our group on a CD as well as all the printed copies. So there we were on the last day looking through the photo gallery to pull all the printed copies and making sure each one showed up on the CD! :eek: A few were missing that day, but by the morning when we picked up the CD, they were all on there.

Since my family was in 2 cabins, we were lucky because all the photos were captured under my sister's cabin (she presented her Sea Pass card for the all aboard photo and from then on, their photo recognition software tagged all our photos against her cabin - it helped that we're identical twins!).

A fellow Meet and Mingle passenger prepaid for the same package prior to sailing and paid only $250.

They no longer offer the photo package with just the CD. But there are mini packages where you can choose a specific number of the photos of your choosing on a CD.

Archived