which would you choose?

I recently cancelled my aft balcony (on deck 9 though so not a big balcony) to move to a mini. But it's a 12-day cruise and we felt we could use the extra space...and it was $400 cheaper than the aft balcony.

ok guys then heres another question......if you could upgrade to and AFT mini suite still be aft but in a mini suite for an extra $200 pp but get a smaller balcony because the only ones left are deck 11, would you do it?

Where do you plan on spending more of your "awake" time? In the cabin or on the balcony? Personally, I'd stick with the cabin you already have. Deck 10 is sandwiched in between all cabin decks and is nice and quiet. I'd enjoy the large balcony and use the $400 on beverages to entertain your balcony guests ;)

Okay - another AFT question - Deck 8, 9, or 10? Which is the ideal deck on the Jade? We've only had an aft on the Navigator so had to deal with the metal structure but still loved it.

Deck 10 have the largest balconies. Deck 10 all the way!

Archived