Cave-Tubing in July

Bangus

I have a group of people that want to go on the tubing tours but I have seen so many posts about water level that I wanted to see if anyone knew what the levels might be in first week of August. I know if it rains then the level will be high just looking for someone who may have experience that time of year. I also have seen great comments on x-stream, Wet and Wild and Reg tours what would your vote be? Thanks in advance for any help:)

• 2 weeks later...

I do not have first hand experience re: the water levels. However, we were in Belize last week and used Yhani for this excursion. You can find him at http://www.cave-tubing.com. During our excursion the guide indicated during the rainy season of June - Sept the caves are almost always closed because the water level is too high.

Try emailing them and they can give you a better idea. Of all the operators I researched he was by far the cheapest. He charges $45 if there are 5 or more people. I was by myself since my husband was scuba diving and Yhani said no problem. He hooked me up with another group so I still got the discounted price.

Give him a try.....

Archived