Butterfly farm tour RCI offers anyone been?

Hi,

Has anyone done this tour that the ship offers? We will be on Mariner June 26th and was wondering if on the way to the farm or back does the driver stop for photo of the beaches or landscape etc?

Thanks,;)

Marcy

Last year we did the RCCL butterfly farm tour that also went to Marigot. We had a great guide (on a real nice tour bus) that narrated as he drove to the butterfly farm and then after that went past Orient Bay through Grand Case and stopped for 45 minutes or so in Marigot. After Marigot he stopped at an overlook (Simpson's Bay??) for brief photo opportunity and then proceeded through Phillipsburg back to the pier. It was a good tour, would have liked a little more time in Marigot but overall all was good. The Butterfly Farm was pretty cool.

Last year we did the RCCL butterfly farm tour that also went to Marigot..... It was a good tour, would have liked a little more time in Marigot but overall all was good. The Butterfly Farm was pretty cool.

Any pics of the butterfly farm? Please? :D

If you would feel comfortable, St Martin is one of the easier islands to rent a car. We had a spectacular day. Some of our friends couldn't believe all we got to see. If you want more info, email me. I have our car rental info and itinerary for the day. Regardless, the butterfly farm is great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We did the butterfly farm tour last year and enjoyed the ride over, the views along the way, a little shopping time on the French side. However, the butterfly farm itself was a big disappointment to us. We live 20 miles from Callaway Gardens in Pine Mountain, Ga. and , I guess have been spoiled by their butterfly conservatory. It is far better than the one in St. Martin. Many more butterflys, prettier setting, etc. But that's just my opinion.

Archived