Explorer cruise for 12/4/05 is Sold Out! Anyone know why?

Just learned that our cruise for 12/4/05 on the Exlporer is sold out! Is this typical so far in advance yet?? My daughter was trying to get her friend to come join us but now can't- no more room. Having never cruised with Royal Caribbean before- I was just curious if this is normal? Thanks in advance. Also, what might the chances be that something might open up?

My Enchantment cruise for November 3rd is also sold out. I've read from other members that several cruises on that ship all during October and November are sold out. Not sure why.

As far as the chances of something coming open, I'd say pretty good. My cruise sold out of ocean view rooms 3 times since we booked and then re-opened. Just watch it every day if you can. As well, when the time comes closer to final payment due, you can expect to see some rooms open up, but the price will most likely be much higher than what you booked at.

Our Oct 2 Mariner is suites only.Been that way for about 2 months.(a few balconies appear ocasionally)

Unless there is another huge travel upset.I think cruise prices will start to rise again,folks are getting one last trip in befor they do, and the first 2 weeks of Dec,are the last of the traditional low prices,till mid Jan.

Archived