Return Flight time post Galveston cruise at Hobby

lmb80129

My options for return flights for our Disney cruise are 12pm and 3pm. I'd really like to take the noon flight but am worried that we might not make it. Any experience on how long it takes to disembark and get to Hobby airport? Am I safe with the noon flight or do we need to wait 3 hours to catch the later one? We will be taking a car service to the airport and will probably have more luggage than we need. TIA!

My options for return flights for our Disney cruise are 12pm and 3pm. I'd really like to take the noon flight but am worried that we might not make it. Any experience on how long it takes to disembark and get to Hobby airport? Am I safe with the noon flight or do we need to wait 3 hours to catch the later one? We will be taking a car service to the airport and will probably have more luggage than we need. TIA!

When are you sailing? Sometimes fog can be an issue. However, we have always been off the ship no later than 8am. Hobby is 40 minutes from Galveston.

When are you sailing? Sometimes fog can be an issue. However, we have always been off the ship no later than 8am. Hobby is 40 minutes from Galveston.

Our cruise is mid October.

• 2 years later...
Look at the comment below your question.

They were at Hobby by 8:30 AM

THANK YOU I DIDNT SEE THAT :) Our cruise is Nov 2 our flught is 12:40 but its after that bike ralley .A 2:30 flight opened but im thinkin we will be ok ..We are using Jeromes transportation are you familiar with him ? Thx

THANK YOU I DIDNT SEE THAT :) Our cruise is Nov 2 our flught is 12:40 but its after that bike ralley .A 2:30 flight opened but im thinkin we will be ok ..We are using Jeromes transportation are you familiar with him ? Thx

Never heard of him.

But we live on the island and rarely use transportation unless we are flying to/from Europe.

No one will be up early after the Saturday night bike rally:rolleyes: