Steve Johnson cruise director

I just came back off the Destiny I have to say with out doubt the best show team, entertainment hosts/hostesses I've seen on a Thomson cruise to date, the cruise director Steve Johnson was brilliant such a nice guy he had time for everyone played his role so well, i thought he was exceptionally funny and quick witted and a good interviewer when he interviewed the captain in the can can lounge, he is easily the best cruise director i've seen on the Thomson ships. People talk about Steven Guy, I personally think he thinks too much of himself, where as this guy was fantastic and not just me everyone I spoke to thought highly of him too

He said that the destiny was his first ever Thomson ship he's worked on but I wondered if he's been on island escape?

I very much hope he gets on the majesty or another Thomson ship, as he went home on the final day and wasn't sure where he was working next.

I just came back off the Destiny I have to say with out doubt the best show team, entertainment hosts/hostesses I've seen on a Thomson cruise to date, the cruise director Steve Johnson was brilliant such a nice guy he had time for everyone played his role so well, i thought he was exceptionally funny and quick witted and a good interviewer when he interviewed the captain in the can can lounge, he is easily the best cruise director i've seen on the Thomson ships. People talk about Steven Guy, I personally think he thinks too much of himself, where as this guy was fantastic and not just me everyone I spoke to thought highly of him too

He said that the destiny was his first ever Thomson ship he's worked on but I wondered if he's been on island escape?

I very much hope he gets on the majesty or another Thomson ship, as he went home on the final day and wasn't sure where he was working next.

Oh I look forward to seeing him then. No doubt we'll hear on the forum if he pops up again - hopefully quite soon.

Hi we were on the Destiny on the 23rd March and Steve was the Assistant Cruise Director to Ray Bower Steves wife was also in the Destiny show team they got married last year And she told me they had been aboard ships for ten years. Altough this was my 14th Thomson cruise and I had never come across them before.

I thought he was brilliant, sorry a little confused do you mean Steve's wife is in the destiny show team? (Maria). Dylan Roberts was assistant cruise director he was fantastic also he had brilliant voice.

Archived