Tubing company safe for Mom & Daughter?

allspicie

Everyone's advice about the tubing companies has been great! The idea that we can have a better excusion for almost half the price is awesome! My only concern is that it will be just my daughter (19) and I (40) on this trip and many of the posters have mentioned their parties were the only people on some of these tubing trips with Wet & Wild or Yhony's. While I would love to be part of a small group rather than a larger one, the idea of me and my daughter alone on this excusion makes me kind of nervous! Anyone have any advice? Better yet, any other people traveling on Miracle May 15th to the 22nd who are planning to book one of these??? Thanks for your help!

I think the roll call suggestion is a great idea!

We went with Coral Breeze last week, and everyone on the Cave Tubing trip was from our ship (NCL Sea), and we had about 15 people on our excursion and it was great!! May be you want to try Coral Breeze, if that is what the others on the roll call are doing?

-Jill

Let's see... for Coral Breeze, we had 3 people in our party, and we put down a deposit in advance via Credit Card (I think it was 10%), and then paid the rest in cash when we arrived. One lady on our excursion paid the whole thing in advance via CC, so I guess that is just something that is worked out. For our group, we had separate envelopes for each excursion with the cash due in it, so on the way off the ship for each excursion, just had to grab that days envelope and that worked good for us :)

As for the deposit, I've read on other posts that Paul and Coral Breeze realize that sometimes things on the ship happen, so if those signed up dont make it to the excursion due to ship delays, etc., the money (deposit) is refunded with no issues. So, just another vote for Coral Breeze :)

Let's see... I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post their web addy, but I went to Coral Breeze Limited http://www.coralbreezelimited.com/ and they have tons of info there!

-Jill

Archived