Having a hard time choosing

We cruise on the Paradise in June and cannot choose between Mr. Sanchos and Paradise beach. There will be 6 of us 2 adults and 4 children ranging 14-9.. The all inclusive sounds good because I really don't want to deal with money but IS it worth it? . How is the food at Mr Sanchos? Please HELP!!!:eek:

I hate to be one of these kind of people who don't answer your question but just direct you elsewhere. But have you checked over on the port of call boards for Cozumel: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210. Sometimes, those boards are rarely looked at by people who can answer your questions, but the Cozumel one seems to be pretty good. I've only been to PB, and I love it there. I wouldn't even consider Mr Sanchos, but I haven't tried it.

I wouldn't even consider Mr Sanchos, but I haven't tried it.

Then you have NO IDEA what you are missing!!

We just got back from Mr. Sancho's, and we did the AI, and it was wonderful!! The food was fantastic and very fresh, as they cook it right on the beach!

The Drinks were free flowing and they do not skimp on alcohol... We had reserved a cabana, but found we spent most of our time at the swin up bar in the pool!

We did not have kids with us, but the sounds from that side where the inflatables were indicated they were not bored!!

We made the choice between NC and Mr. Sancho's this time, and will return to Mr. Sancho's in the future. However, as I like to do expirament, we might try NC next time, knowing that our fallback is always going to be Mr. Sancho's!

The past two times we went o Cozumel we did the Isla Pasion by Twister Boat. It is a fantastic,fun, thrilling boat ride out to the private island. The food and drinks are included. There are khaki's, volleyball, water trampolines, and other things to do.

Personally I think they are very similar:eek: For me personally I don't think the AI is worth the money unless you eat and drink alot. PB is very nice, you can buy the wrist bands and use the water toys and snorkeling and the food is actually very reasonable. I ordered a plate of ultimate nachos and three of us ate off of it (alot). Remember at MS the AI does not include the water toys (at least it didn't). I don't think you will go wrong with either one so I would just do the math on which works best for you:)

We were just at Mr Sanchos in April...loved it. We ate and drank like kings...service was awesome. No need to worry about $ like you said. They have a little shopping there to pick up a souvenier.

We have been to Mr. Sanchos five times and Paradise Beach twice. Both are nice facilities. Mr. Sanchos has good food. The main differences in my opinion:

~ Paradise Beach is bigger, so more people

~ Waiters at Mr. Sanchos are a bit more attentive

~ Both have pools, but Paradise's is BIG. Mr. Sancho's is an infinity pool.

~ I prefer the bathroom amenities at Paradise.

One thing I haven't liked at Paradise.....when we are in the pool one of the bartenders from the bar will walk around with a huge jug of a fruity alcoholic drink and squirt it from the side of the pool in to the mouths of people at the pool. I know that is fun to many, but just not my thing.

We enjoy both places and will continue to frequent both on future trips to Cozumel. Enjoy!

We loved Mr. Sanchos! The food was excellent and fresh, the coconut shrimp was very very good!

Mr. Sanchos has music and inflatables in the water (extra $12). We chose Sanchos because we were traveling with a teen and I knew she would love all the amenities (kayaking, snorkeling ... all free on the AI side). Also free for AI members are the beach beds and hammocks and the new swimup bar and deck area are very new and beautiful. You can visit Sanchos and pay as you go, but you cannot use the amenities offered on the AI side.

We did Paradise Beach in January and enjoyed it alot! We too couldnt decide between PB and Mr Sanchos....we really wanted the water activities & inflatables.

We decided to go with Paradise beach as I was afraid Mr Sanchos might be more of a party atmosphere with the unlimited alcohol....plus I didnt think we would eat or drink that much.

We did eat and drink more than we planned but still fell under what we would have paid for the AI.

We cruise on the Paradise in June and cannot choose between Mr. Sanchos and Paradise beach. There will be 6 of us 2 adults and 4 children ranging 14-9.. The all inclusive sounds good because I really don't want to deal with money but IS it worth it? . How is the food at Mr Sanchos? Please HELP!!!:eek:
I have been to both and both are great !! The all inclusive was well worth it and the lobster for 10.00 extra was great. Drink and eat all day !! The water toys are closer to shore @Mr. Sanchos.

Archived