Constellation Cabin 9201

ftedon

This is our first Celebrity cruise and first Aft cabin. Can anybody tell me about this cabin? Does it get much sun or whats above it? Any help would be much appreciated :D.

We also just got off her yesterday. My wife and I had cabin 9029--best cabin we've ever had as for convenience. We were right around the corner from the most forward elevators--one flight up is the fitness center and the pool area--the Celebrity Theatre was below us albeit 4 floors. Seaside cafe and the San Marco restaurant were at the rear of the ship, but walking off what one just ate is never a bad thing.

I am going to hazard a guess that either part of the pool area and/or the Seaside Cafe is going to be directly above you. However, you should never hear them. At night, you could hear music from the Reflections lounge two floors above us in the hallway near the elevators. But once you turned the corner to enter the hallway and got into our room, we heard absolutely nothing.

Archived